Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Mugs - Minimalism

Heather has tried some new things the last few weeks, forcing us to be more creative. This week's assignment is a "Minimalist" picture which as I understand it means a little bit of something with a whole lot of nothing. Whether these qualify as Minimalist pictures, I have no idea, but Heather is polite and won't vote me off the island. 

These pictures were taken by my daughter Erica.

Leif Erickson Park, Duluth, MN
Cornucopia, Wisconsin
On the walking trail in Ashland, WI
Lake Pajoha, Inwood, IA
Visit Oswald Cuties to check out more Monday Mugs

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love these shots. Especially the first one. I think she has wonderful talent for photography. Thank you for your kind words about Star also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'd say those definitely qualify! The tribe has spoken! The first one is definitely my fave! That one would work good for next week's theme too. I am going to try something similar!
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pretty! What a gift your girl has! I will admit to totally loving the pink running shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shot at lake pajoha is very cool. But these are all beautiful. I learned something new today by joining in. If you got voted off the island I would be terribly upset.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes those beyond qualify!! Great shots. Love the one of the water.. there is just something so calm yet mysterious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures, Angie! They are all my favorite.

    Thanks for following me too!

    ReplyDelete