Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fun and Games

A few photos from Andrew, Rachel, and Kiah's recent visit.

The girls like to straighten Andrew's hair
so he and Erica will look alike.


Kiah trimmed everyone's hair. She wouldn't sweep in between cuts because she wanted to see how big a pile she could get.


Eww! And we thought dog hair was bad.


Crazy Crew


Andrew & Rachel (who held up well under the strain of
spending one week with her future in-laws.)


Andrew bought the girls a Guess Who game.


He also bought a new Wii game.


Addicts!


And a good time was had by all.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all. I am so going to save up for a Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Um, the hairy feet are kind of gross! My kids LOVE to play the Guess Who game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for posting on my blog last week. Sorry I didn't get to comment on yours until now. Looks like you have a fun family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Wanted to let you know that I am awarding you with a blog award today (if the babies stay asleep). Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, I would LOVE to spend a day with your family! Looks like love and joy show up on a daily basis...

    ReplyDelete