Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 - A Year of Blogging

I got this idea from my blog friend, Leslee at
There Are Angels Walking On This Earth Disguised As Moms

To participate simply post the title or first sentence of your first blog post from each month.  You can also add a favorite picture from each month, even though it doesn't necessarily go with the post.


January


March

April
Good-byes are Never Easy

 Tribute for my friend's husband who died

May

June - (While my family was on vacation, my friend Lori guest blogged for me.)




August 
 My husband's Summer Philosophy

September

A Blue Moon


October
 Pride Goes Before a Fall
(Or Why I like Fall But Not Falling)

 

November
 Christmas Card Photo Fail 





The original idea for this post came from here:

Work of Heart and Soul
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, this was a really neat idea! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Thanks for participating..... AND I LIVE IN DULUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...what a smile I have on my face. :)
    We had such a great time. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool idea! I don't know that I would have pictures for anything. You're so great with photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun Angie!!! So glad you joined in... You had a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete